Helloooo Lovelies!! I have so many things that I want to share. It is ridiculous. So I know that I needed to write a post to share with you all. ❤
To get things started off easy [for me]…I felt inspired to share my top favorite people that I follow on the internet. I love being inspired by amazing people. I feel drawn to their energy, their way of life, and I love the boost of happiness they give me just by absorbing their positive vibes.
I was thinking about this list because I have been in a major clearing out the crap mode. I am OVER so much information and so much noise that enough is enough. *crossing arms emoji* I use unroll me to manage my INSANE inbox, but I have so many emails that I don’t have time to sit and delete the old ones. So I decided it is time for a new email address. …and this had me thinking about who my FAVORITE people are that I find in my inbox. The emails that make my day a bit brighter and more inspired! And I know you all want to be inspired and happier too so why not share!?!
Here are my current top 10 favorite people to follow online:
- Alex Beadon – Alex is an entrepreneur who focuses on branding and social media. She is so much fun to watch on snap chat and insta stories and I love her personal stories in all her emails. She makes starting a business not seem so overwhelming and she breaks down everything so simply. She has so much energy and happiness that it cannot help but bubble on over to you…. Currently she is most active on insta so follow here: Alex Beadon 🙂
- Connie Chapman – I have loved Connie since she had her first blog a life of perfect days…She is so authentic and all of her content just integrates right into my soul. Somehow her thoughts seem to always match my life and exactly what I need to hear. I hypothesize that her impeccable timing means we must be on the same wave length. And you MUST check out her podcast for some yummy soulfood.
- Juli Bauer – Juli inspires me to just make my dream life happen and not give a crap about others opinions. I love her dry humor and spunk! She inspires me to work out harder and feel good just for having a body that can actually do super hard workout!! She inspires me to just do what feels good for me and not give a crap what other people think. Juli also blogs SO freaking consistently it blows me away and inspires me! I love following all her beautiful fashion posts, yummy paleo food, and fitness! Check her out here!
- Tara Bliss – I seriously love Tara’s calm, serene, and kick ass energy. I hope to be as centered and focused as her. I love her soulful feel and she always shares beautiful juicy content. Her book, High – A Party’s Girl Guide to Peace is exceptional and helps you to dig beyond the surface of your life.
- Maddy Moon – I love Maddy’s sass and inspiration to just go after what she wants. She is all about letting go of perfection with your body and life and this is something I have majorly struggled and totally relate to. She talks about harmonizing the feminine and masculine energies…which has been a topic I have found quite fascinating. As someone who feels guilty for taking time to slow down and be still, this has been quite a learning experience for me. Check out one of her posts her that lists 31 Juicy Ways to Harmonize the Feminine and Masculine Energies…. And you MUST check out her podcast if you resonate with any of those topics!
- Elle Griffin – I adore Elle. She has a beautiful simple blog. She is a minimalist and is just a great writer who seems to enjoy the best things. I am always excited to read her latest blog post as she shares a bit more about her life and things she is trying to add to it. I originally found her as the Over the Moon founder and loved the site…she did end up closing it and sharing her story with why. I LOVED this post and it gave me permission to be okay with the fact that maybe I don’t need to focus ALL my energy on starting a business right now. That I can change my mind, experiment, and get messy and its okay if things don’t quite work out, NBD. It just felt really freeing and I love that feeling. <3
- Alisa Vitti – I am obsessed with learning about hormones and balancing mine. I highly respect Alisa in the hormone educational world and I love learning from her! She has a great app that I love that helps you track your cycles called Flo Living! I will be talking more about my hormones and my experience in future posts. But if you want to learn about hormones, go check out her book Women Code!
- Melissa Ramos – Again as a lover of all things natural, I LOVE learning about Chinese medicine and herbal therapy. Melissa talks all about hormones and digestion – my 2 favorite topics so I love hearing what she has to say. She is also hilarious and has the funniest videos!! I mean how can you NOT be funny if your nickname is the Poop Whisper. Check her out here on You tube and learn about liver detoxing – a fundamental function to balance your hormones!
- Danni J – I don’t know what you would call Danni because she is a jack of all trades. Lol but I love listening to her no-nonsense insights and her authentic struggles from her own life. She inspires me to kick ass at the gym, not to settle, and find ALL THE MONEY. I worked with her on the find the money project to get my finances in order and it definitely inspired me to continually look for money slipping through the cracks. I also have learned that the amount of money you make doesn’t really matter, if you cannot handle what you have now. You cannot handle more. And I am super excited to watch her project Life AF, she recently sent out some authentically raw emails and I am just amazed at how she handles her life. She is definite inspiration. Follow her on instagram here!
- Cassy Joy – I love Cassy! Her energy and bubbliness is just so insane – I can barely handle it!! She always makes me so happy and you can tell she enjoy the little things in life. She responds to all messages quite quickly and I love the interaction with her! Her book and blog Fed and Fit is just the best!! And you really need to check it out! My favorite recipe so far is the BBQ chicken mashed potato casserole! YUM!! Check out her fun blog right here!
*Honorable Mention* The Glowing Fridge! I love Shannon’s beautiful photos and website. I always know that I will LOVE her recipes because they are plant-based and SIMPLE! She also inspires me to keep working on my own blog and to keep moving forward. ❤
Who are you favorite people to follow? I love finding new people! Comment below and let me know!